Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Bloody Tuesday

I've been in Oslo since Sunday enjoying the winter break. I've been hanging out with some friends in the city and it's been a great time. We went to see Avatar yesterday and ate supper at the Hard Rock Cafe which was a hoot, and then today we did some shopping, sightseeing, ate at the best Thai restaurant in Oslo called The Rice Bowl, and watched Scareface. I'm very excited for tomorrow because we'll be going to Oslo's famous Frogner park. I've been wanting to take some pictures there so we'll see how those turn out. We leave for Copenhagen on Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it.

Other than that, I guess I've been feelin a little on the bummed side. I mean, I'm really enjoying myself and the break and I'm having a great time, but part of me is a little bummed. I think I may have said this before, but memories can be deceiving and I guess right now I'm just dealing with some of them. I recently wrote a song dealing with this situation and that helped a bit but it's something that will take time. I just need to continue to look at the full picture as opposed to small candid moments.

I'll try to keep up while I'm on break but it may be awhile until you hear from me again. My days have been keeping me very busy :)

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment