Friday, February 12, 2010

Good day...

Went for a walk around Moss today. The sun was shining and I figured that I should take advantage of it. So, With fleet Foxes serenading me and digital camera in hand I made my way around the city. I ended up coming across a music shop and they had some great stuff there. I might pick up a new harmonica because mine puttered out on me a few weeks ago.

Anyhoo, I went to see the doctor about my ear on Wednesday and it turns out that I just have left over fluid from my cold stuck behind my ear drum. They gave me some meds to help with it so hopefully it goes away in the next week or so.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow night with Krista's husband Roger. It's a guitar player who was rated one of the top guitar players of Norway so That should be exciting. I also get to participate in a guitar workshop with him before the show so I'm pretty pumped for that.

So yeah...good day.
-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment