Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A deep rooted happiness

Last night I had one of the best conversations I may have ever had. It left me feeling complete, happy, and just absolutely satisfied with my life and things happening in it right now. It also opened my eyes to some amazing opportunities in my near future. Life works in mysterious ways, and it never ceases to amaze me.

My time in Norway is coming to and end soon. I have about 5 weeks left. I'm incredibly excited to get back home and begin even more new journeys. The band has a bunch of shows booked for the summer and I absolutely cannot wait to get back with them and make some music. I'm also hoping to play some shows on my own so I can get some of these new songs out.

So yeah, things are absolutely incredible and I feel like things are where they should be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment